Welcome to the resource page of
The Wealth Decisions
With the help of this page, you’ll gain access to prompts, digital downloads, and additional content to assist in processing lessons, making your own plans and deepening your understanding of how to make wealthier decisions to becoming a millionaire and building the foundation of generational wealth.
Oooppss, hold on, don’t skip this message…
Now let’s get started on an exciting journey together!
Finding your purpose on your wealth building journey Worksheet
- How’s your relationship with your personal finance
- You money mindset
- Engage Money Conversation to Take Your Power Back
- Identify Those Strong Emotions
- Your First Experience With Money
- The Five Most Common Financial Pitfalls: Doing the most
- The Five Most Common Financial Pitfalls: Overanalyzing
- Going for Instant Gratification
- The Five Most Common Financial Pitfalls: Avoiding Risk
- How a Financial Planner Went from Broke to Generating $8.5 Million
- Keep Yourself Accountable for Your Spending
- Be the CEO of Your Money
What’s your ideal life
- Figuring out the small things is important
- Your Two Magic Numbers
How Can You Make More Money?
- Tools for Your Wealth
- Your Net worth
- Four Net Worth Milestones
- The Psychology of Your Own Debt
- Four Steps to Rip Debt
- Borrowing Your Way Wealthy
- Make Saving Simple and Sexy, Then
- Circulate Your Way to Wealth
- Envision Your Dream Stream
- Nontraditional Ways of Making Money
- Protect Your Wealth
- Financial Inventory
Your Legacy Worksheet
Your net worth is your network!
Share this book to a friend and be each other’s accountability partner.
Reading with a friend can be an awesome time! It’s a great way to discuss the chapters you both read, while staying on track and accountable. Sharing books and ensuring you both stick to your reading schedule makes it much simpler and more enjoyable – not only are you pushing each other to keep going, but there is always someone who will be there to offer a kind word when needed. Grab a buddy and make reading together your new favorite thing!